My Mind's EyeBeautiful range of paper goods for parties.
- Delivery pricing
- Oversized or irregular-shaped items
- How do you know if you are ordering an ‘oversized’ item?
- Delivery Options
- Payment options
- Missing Parcels
- Incorrect Delivery Address & Returned Parcels
- Damaged & Missing Items from Parcel
Order dispatch times Australia-wide
Your order will be dispatched with two business days (48hrs) unless out of stock. (If this is the case, we will notify you immediately to discuss). Personalised items take 3-5 days for priority orders and 7-10 days for standard delivery. If ordering personalised in conjunction with other inviteme products, there will be a delay in shipping. This will be 7-10 days unless priority delivery is requested during the check out process.
International orders: visit this section for more information
Why are you being charged more to deliver oversized or regular items?
Because Australia Post charges more to deliver items that are heavier or irregular shapes, as stipulated in their current price.
The product description will clearly state the item is subject to an ‘oversized item’ delivery fee. Four or more items in any one order constitute an ‘oversized item’. Why? These goods will most likely require shipping in a box due to their size and dimensions and more importantly, for their protection, so they don’t get damaged on their way to you.
inviteme uses Australia Post and we have provided options and information to help choose your preferred method of shipping:
No tracking number
A delivery tracking number is not available with this service. If you choose this method of delivery, it is important to note inviteme cannot be held responsible nor provide refunds for any lost or delayed items sent via Regular Post.
Expected delivery times of Regular Post
- inviteme posts from Metro Melbourne, Australia.
- To other Melbourne Metro locations (including Geelong): 1-2 business days.
- Within Victoria: 1-3 business days
- To Sydney and Adelaide: 2 business days.
- To other capital cities: 3-5 business days.
- To other interstate locations (including regional areas): 4-6 business days.
*In the event your parcel is delivered when you are not home, the Australia Post delivery person may choose to leave the parcel at the delivery address if they believe it to be safe. Or they will leave a calling card in your letter box directing you to your local post office for collection.
If you want to track your order here are the two options:
Signature required on delivery
A delivery tracking number is available with this service but note it cannot be left at your door as it must be signed for. If you are not home, a calling card will be left in your mailbox directing you to your local post office for collection. Delivery times are subject to those of Regular Post as listed above.
*Unless specifically instructed to not use Registered Post, inviteme will opt for the more cost effective method of delivery between Express Post and Registered Post services.
Joyfully, you are given a tracking number which means you can track this item via the Australia Post website as it’s on the way to you.
Expected delivery times of Registered + Express Post
Registered Post: See Regular Post above.
Express Post: Australia Post Guaranteed Next Business Day satchels are sent overnight in the Express Post delivery networks and two business days if outside. Check to see if your delivery address falls within this network.
* In the event your parcel is delivered when you are not home, the Australia Post delivery person may choose to leave the parcel at the delivery address if they believe it to be safe, or will leave a calling card in your letter box directing you to your local post office for collection.
Our delivery fee structure
We have calculated our delivery prices based on averages and are committed to keeping our shipping fees as low as possible, including our policy of using recycled + reused packaging. It is not our intention to profit from this charge. If you think your shipping fee is a little more than anticipated, feel free to email us to discuss.
Paying for your order at inviteme is easy, safe and secure.
You can pay via credit card or Direct Deposit.
- Credit Card: We accept Visa and MasterCard via our secure merchant facility.
- Direct Deposit: Please follow instructions at checkout for a simple direct deposit transaction. Once you’ve placed your order, you will be sent a confirmation email which contains our banking account details for you to then make your direct deposit payment.
On the rare occasion a parcel does not arrive within the stated destination time:
- Check for a courier calling card in your letter box or around your garden. Annoyingly, these can misplace easily and are prone to being blown away or being set upon by snails.
- Make contact with your local post office or mail centre.
- Email inviteme. Please allow the full estimated delivery time of 3 days for metro parcels and 7 days for all others as stated above.
In the event an incorrect address has been supplied and the parcel has been returned to inviteme as undeliverable, the parcel will be resent to the correct address but an additional shipping charge at the fee originally charged will apply.
No matter how well we pack our items, occasionally items can get damaged in transit. On the rare occasion this should happen please contact us immediately and depending on the item and the damage, at our expense we will request the item be returned or ask that you take a photo of the damage and either text or email it to us.
Regardless, we will promptly arrange a replacement to be sent.
Please check your parcel thoroughly for smaller items! Sometimes these are hiding amongst the packaging and can accidentally be thrown out. In the case that an item has been omitted from your parcel please contact us and we will arrange for the item to be sent immediately.